Sandoz One Source Support Services
Sandoz, a Novartis Division, offers the Sandoz One Source patient support program to assist patients while taking Zarxio or Ziextenzo (Table).
Sandoz One Source
This program offers several supportive resources for patients taking Zarxio or Ziextenzo, including a Commercial Co-Pay Program, in-home injection training, a Product Replacement Program, and a Patient Assistance Program.
Commercial Co-Pay Program
The Sandoz One Source Commercial Co-Pay Program supports eligible, commercially insured patients with their out-of-pocket costs for Zarxio or Ziextenzo, up to $10,000 annually. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have a prescription for Zarxio or Ziextenzo for an FDA-approved indication
- Have commercial insurance
- Do not participate in any state or federally funded grams, including, but not limited to, Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Administration, Department of Defense, or TRICARE.
In-Home Injection Training
Nurse trainers are available to visit your patient at their home to demonstrate proper administration of Zarxio or Ziextenzo and provide information on how to self-administer correctly. The nurse will also complete an Education Checklist at the end of the visit to help ensure the patient understands and is comfortable with self-administration. You or your patient can contact Sandoz One Source to request in-home injection training by calling 844-726-3691.
Product Replacement Program
Sandoz One Source offers a simple product replacement process for spoiled Zarxio or Ziextenzo under the following circumstances:
- Product was mishandled, dropped, or broken
- There was an admixture error
- Product was inappropriately stored or refrigerated, or was frozen
- Product was reconstituted but not administered due to an unforeseen reason.
Contact Sandoz One Source at 844-726-3691 to request a replacement product.
Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation
The Novartis Patient Assistance Foundation (NPAF) provides assistance to uninsured and underinsured patients who have been prescribed Zarxio or Ziextenzo. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Are experiencing financial hardship and/or have no third-party insurance coverage
- Reside in the United States
- Have an income that meets the financial eligibility requirements
- Have limited or no prescription coverage.
To learn more call 800-277-2254 or visit PAP.Novartis.com.
Click here to learn more, or to enroll your patient in the Sandoz One Source program, or call 844-726-3691.