Viatris Advocate Patient Support Services
Viatris is a leading global provider of biosimilars and has received regulatory approvals in more than 85 countries. The company’s biosimilars franchise is focused on the areas of oncology, immunology, endocrinology, ophthalmology, and dermatology. These products can help increase access for current and future patients while supporting the sustainability of healthcare systems.
This is all powered by Viatris’ robust global technical resources, including more than 2500 scientists, more than 1000 regulatory experts, and more than 600 medical and product safety professionals working around the world.
Viatris also offers a wide range of patient support services such as educational seminars and digital tools to help patients better manage their health. One such patient support service is Viatris Advocate.
Viatris Inc. offers patient support services for patients receiving certain Viatris medications through the Viatris Advocate Patient Access Support Services. Viatris Advocate offers copay assistance programs for patients who have commercial insurance and who meet other eligibility criteria. Patients who do not have insurance coverage and who cannot afford their medication may be eligible for free drug assistance from Viatris; details are available from Viatris Advocate. Viatris Advocate can also provide information about third-party charitable foundations that may be able to provide financial assistance to patients.
The drugs covered in this program are listed in the Table and include Fulphila© (pegfilgrastim-jmdb) and Ogivri© (trastuzumab-dkst) and their associated services.
VIATRIS ADVOCATE PATIENT ACCESS SUPPORT SERVICES
The following is a summary of patient access support services that may be available through Viatris Advocate:
Coding and Billing Information
- Provide information about applicable coding and administration
- Note: Coding information is provided for informational purposes only and the physician must determine the appropriate code for each product and payer
Insurance Coverage Verification
- Check patient insurance plan enrollment status
- Research patient-specific insurance coverage, coding, and billing requirements
- Verify patient cost-sharing requirements, including deductible, co-pay, coinsurance, out-of-pocket maximum, and amounts met to date
- Determine payer access requirements (eg, specialty pharmacy, in-office dispensing, etc)
- Prepare a Summary of Benefits that documents all findings
Prior Authorization (PA)/Preauthorization Assistance and Tracking
- Check PA requirements and submission details and track status
- Provide payer-specific forms
Coverage/Claim Appeal Assistance and Tracking
- Verify appeal requirements
- Track status and resolution of appeals
Other Forms of Assistance Available From Viatris Advocate
- Commercially insured patients may be able to access Fulphila© or Ogivri© for as low as a $0 copay
- No income restrictions
- Eligibility criteria apply; see full terms and conditions
- Patients without insurance coverage for Fulphila or Ogivri who cannot afford their medication may be able to receive their medication free of charge
- Eligibility requirements apply based on residency, income, and other factors. Contact Viatris Advocate for more information
Field Reimbursement Support
- Field reimbursement specialists can provide live educational programs on coverage and reimbursement information or assist with questions related to product access for patients
Alternate Coverage Identification
- Viatris Advocate can help identify other resources, such as state programs or third-party charitable foundations, that may be able to assist patients
Application & Enrollment
Viatris Advocate Portal
The Viatris Advocate Portal features include the ability to enroll patients in access support options, including verification of health insurance plan benefits and copay assistance. The Portal allows secure messaging with Viatris Advocate, the ability to upload documentation without needing to send a fax, and more.
- Online enrollment is available here
- For more information about Viatris Advocate Patient Access Support Services, call 833-695-2623, Monday-Friday, 9:00 am – 8:00 pm ET
- Patient services and resources are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via the Viatris Advocate Portal.
TABLE Viatris Biosimilar Oncology Drugs
The VIATRIS ADVOCATE Logo is a trademark of Mylan Inc., a Viatris Company.
VIATRIS is a trademark of Mylan Inc., a Viatris Company.
© 2021 Viatris Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Fulphila© (pegfilgrastim-jmdb) Injection Indications
Limitations of Use
Fulphila is not indicated for the mobilization of peripheral blood progenitor cells for hematopoietic stem-cell transplantation
Ogivri© (trastuzumab-dkst) Injection Indications
Adjuvant Breast Cancer
Ogivri is indicated for adjuvant treatment of HER2-overexpressing node-positive or node-negative (ER/PR-negative or with 1 high-risk feature*) breast cancer:
- As part of a treatment regimen containing doxorubicin, cyclophosphamide, and either paclitaxel or docetaxel
- With docetaxel and carboplatin
- As a single agent following multimodality anthracycline-based therapy
Metastatic Breast Cancer
Ogivri is indicated:
- In combination with paclitaxel for the first-line treatment of HER2-overexpressing metastatic breast cancer
- As a single agent for treatment of HER2-overexpressing breast cancer in patients who have received ≥1 chemotherapy regimens for metastatic disease
Ogivri is indicated, in combination with cisplatin and capecitabine or 5-fluorouracil, for the treatment of patients with HER2-overexpressing metastatic gastric or gastroesophageal junction adenocarcinoma, who have not received prior treatment for metastatic disease