AstraZeneca Access 360/AZ&Me Prescription Savings Program
AstraZeneca, through its Access 360 and AZ&Me programs, offers a range of patient assistance to help streamline access and reimbursement for select AstraZeneca medicines. A complete list of AstraZeneca oncology products and their related assistance programs is provided in the Table.
AstraZeneca Access 360
Access 360 can assist you and your patients with benefits investigation, prior authorization support, pharmacy research and coordination, follow-up support, claims and appeal process support, and affordability options. AstraZeneca Field Reimbursement Managers are available to assist with providing access and reimbursement support by calling 844-275-2360. There are no eligibility criteria to receive Access 360 support; any patient or provider can call 844-275-2360 to request support. To enroll in the Access 360 program, visit MyAccess360.com and select the appropriate medication from the drop-down menu.
Co-pay Savings Program
AstraZeneca offers a Co-pay Savings Program to help eligible, commercially insured patients with out-of-pocket costs. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have been prescribed Faslodex or Lynparza
- Are covered by commercial insurance and their insurance does not cover the full cost of their prescription
- Are a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- Do not participate in any state- or federal-funded programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare Part B, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, or TRICARE.
To enroll in the Co-pay Savings Program, visit MyAccess360.com and select the appropriate medication from the drop-down menu.
AZ&Me Prescription Savings Program
The AZ&Me Prescription Savings Program is designed to help qualifying patients without insurance and, in some cases, people with Medicare. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Are a resident of the United States
- Are not currently receiving prescription drug coverage under a private insurance or government program (excluding Medicare), or receiving any other assistance to help pay for medicine
- Meet certain financial criteria.
If your patient is a Medicare beneficiary, to enroll in the AZ&Me Prescription Savings Program they must not be eligible for or enrolled in Low Income Subsidy (LIS) for Medicare Part D.
If your patient has experienced a life-changing event in the past year, such as loss of employment or change of income, and their financial documentation does not accurately reflect their current situation, they are encouraged to apply for the AZ&Me Prescription Savings Program. They may still meet the criteria to enroll.
To enroll your patient in the AZ&Me Prescription Savings Program, visit AZandMeApp.com.