Amgen Assist 360/FIRST STEP Program
Amgen offers assistance to patients taking Kanjinti through Amgen Assist 360, Amgen FIRST STEP, and the Amgen Safety Net Foundation (Table).
Amgen Assist 360
Amgen Assist 360 provides resources such as Amgen Reimbursement Counselors to conduct benefit verifications and Amgen Nurse Navigators who can help find resources that are most important to your patients. For more information visit visit Amgen's website. To enroll your patient in the Amgen Nurse Navigator program, download the enrollment form.
Amgen FIRST STEP
This program can help your eligible commercially insured patients cover their out-of-pocket prescriptions costs, including deductible, coinsurance, and copayment. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have been prescribed 1 or more qualifying Amgen products
- Have private commercial health insurance that covers medication costs for the qualifying Amgen product(s)
- • Are not participating in any federal-, state-, or government-funded program such as Medicare, Medicare Advantage, Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Medigap, Veterans Affairs, the Department of Defense, or Tricare
- Do not seek reimbursement for value received from the Amgen FIRST STEP program from any third-party payers, including flexible spending accounts or healthcare savings accounts.
Patients can register for this program by visiting AmgenFirstStep.com. For more information from an Amgen FIRST STEP representative, call 888-4ASSIST (888-427-7478).
Amgen Safety Net Foundation
This foundation assists patients who are uninsured or their insurance plan excludes the prescribed Amgen medicine or its generic/biosimilar. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have lived in the United States or its territories for 6 months or longer
- Satisfy income eligibility requirements
- Have Medicare Part D with product coverage but cannot afford their out-of-pocket costs.
To apply to the Amgen Safety Net Foundation, please visit our website, and select the prescribed medicine.