Y-mAbs Therapeutics offers Y-mAbs Connect to assist patients while taking Danyelza (Table).
Y-mAbs Connect is a patient support program that provides information about access, insurance, financial support programs, and other resource programs for qualifying patients. Y-mAbs Connect offers a Co-pay Program for eligible patients who are commercially insured, determines patient eligibility for a Patient Assistance Program, and provides Y-mAbs Connect Case Managers to help support your patients.
Patients with commercial health insurance may be eligible to receive Danyelza at no cost. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have commercial or private insurance and are actively insured at the time of treatment
- Do not participate in federal- or state-funded healthcare programs, including, but not limited to, Medicare, Medicaid, Medigap, CHAMPVA, Veterans Affairs, Department of Defense, TRICARE, or Children’s Health Insurance Program
- Are not a cash-paying patient
- Reside in the United States or a US territory.
Patient Assistance Program
If your patient is uninsured or rendered underinsured for Danyelza, the Patient Assistance Program may be able to provide Danyelza at no cost. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Are enrolled in Y-mAbs Connect
- Have been prescribed Danyelza for an FDA-approved indication
- Are uninsured or underinsured
- Reside in the United States or a US territory
- Have an annual household gross income (before taxes and deductions) of ≤600% of the federal poverty level based on household size.
Y-mAbs Connect Case Managers
Once enrolled in Y-mAbs Connect, a case manager will contact your patient and provide information on insurance coverage, financial support programs, and travel support programs.
Click here to enroll your patients in Y-mAbs Connect.