Seagen Secure Support Services
Seagen offers the Seagen Secure patient assistance program to help patients while taking a Seagen oncology medication (Table).
This program offers a comprehensive suite of programs, including the Commercial Out-of-Pocket Assistance Program, the Patient Assistance Program, and the Quick Start Program, as well as access to Oncology Access Advocates.
Commercial Out-of-Pocket Assistance Program
Eligible patients with commercial prescription insurance who are taking Tukysa may pay as little as $5 per prescription fill. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have commercial insurance
- Have a prescription for Tukysa for an FDA-approved indication, and/or are being treated with capecitabine for an FDA-approved indication in combination with Tukysa
- Do not participate in any federal, state, or other government health insurance program including, but not limited to, Medicare, including, Part D plans, Medicaid, Veterans Administration health coverage, TRICARE, or other Department of Defense health coverage, or the Puerto Rico Government Insurance Plan
- Are a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico (for capecitabine only, this offer is not valid in Massachusetts or California)
- Are receiving treatment from a physician in the United States, and product must be dispensed at participating eligible pharmacies in the United States, Puerto Rico, or US territories.
For patients taking Adcetris or Tivdak, call 855-473-2873 for more information about available out-of-pocket assistance.
Patient Assistance Program
For eligible uninsured and underinsured patients, the Patient Assistance Program provides the product for up to 1 year at no cost to patients who meet program eligibility requirements. Oncology Access Advocates can assess patient eligibility for this program.
Quick Start Program
The Quick Start Program provides a 15-day supply of Tukysa at no cost to patients who experience an insurance-related access delay.
Oncology Access Advocates
Once enrolled in Seagen Secure, patients will be assigned a dedicated Oncology Access Advocate who can provide emotional support as well as financial assistance options and referral support.
To learn more or to enroll your patient in Seagen Secure, call 855-473-2873 or visit SeagenSecure.com.