Sanofi Genzyme CareASSIST Patient Support Services
Sanofi Genzyme offers the CareASSIST patient support program to assist patients while taking a Sanofi Genzyme oncology medication (Table).
This program offers several patient support resources and financial assistance through the CareASSIST Copay Program and the CareASSIST Patient Assistance Program, and additional resource support through Patient Access Specialists.
CareASSIST Copay Program
Eligible patients with commercial insurance may pay as little as $0 for their Sanofi Genzyme oncology medication, including any product-specific copay, coinsurance, and insurance deductibles—up to $25,000 in assistance per year. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have commercial or private insurance, including state or federal employee plans and health insurance exchanges
- Are a resident of the United States, its territories, or possessions.
To apply for the CareASSIST Copay Program, call 833-930-2273 or check the box for Copay Program in section 1 of the CareASSIST enrollment form found online.
CareASSIST Patient Assistance Program
For patients who are uninsured or underinsured, CareASSIST can provide medication at no cost to eligible patients. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Are a resident of the United States, its territories, or possessions
- Are under the care of a licensed healthcare provider authorized to prescribe, dispense, and administer medication in the United States
- Have no insurance coverage or lack coverage for the prescribed therapy
- Have Medicare Part B with no supplemental insurance coverage
- Have an annual household income that does not exceed the greater of $100,000 or 500% of the current federal poverty level.
To apply for the CareASSIST Patient Assistance Program, call 833-930-2273 or check the box for Patient Assistance Program in section 1 of the CareASSIST enrollment form found online.
Patient Access Specialists
A CareASSIST Patient Access Specialist can help enrolled patients determine if there are additional independent support services available to them, such as:
- Clinical support services
- Food and nutrition programs
- Transportation assistance
- Home care services support.
To learn more or to enroll your patient in the CareAssist Program, please call 833-930-2273 or complete an application online.