Rigel Pharmaceuticals Support Services
Rigel Pharmaceuticals offers the Rigel OneCare patient support program to assist patients while taking Tavalisse (Table).
This program offers an array of patient support services to help patients throughout their treatment journey, including access to Nurse Advocates, Tavalisse Copay Assistance, Patient Assistance Program, Free Drug Supply, and the Tavalisse Together program.
When you enroll your patient in the Rigel OneCare program, they will have access to Nurse Advocates who will identify appropriate support resources, schedule product education calls with the patient, and assist with access needs.
Tavalisse Copay Assistance
Eligible patients may pay as little as $15 for Tavalisse per prescription, with a cap of $25,000 annually. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have been diagnosed with low platelet counts due to chronic immune thrombocytopenia when a prior treatment has not worked well enough
- Are 18 years of age or older
- Are a resident of the United States or Puerto Rico
- Have a valid prescription for Tavalisse
- Have commercial insurance
- Are not participating in any federal- or state-funded programs such as Medicare Part D, Medicaid, Veterans Administration, Department of Defense, or TRICARE.
Patient Assistance Program
Patients may be eligible for the Tavalisse Patient Assistance Program if they:
- Have income ≥500% of the federal poverty level
- Have a prescription for Tavalisse for an on-label indication
- Are 18 years of age or older.
Free Drug Supply
This program provides Tavalisse to patients 18 years of age or older who have been prescribed Tavalisse for an on-label indication and are experiencing insurance coverage delays longer than 5 business days.
This program provides your patients with insights, tips, and motivation to help them achieve a smooth start and long-term success with Tavalisse. Whether your patients are just getting started or they’re already taking Tavalisse, Tavalisse Together will help them fit treatment seamlessly into daily life.
Click here to learn more or to enroll your patient in the Rigel OneCare program, or call 833-744-3562.