Heron Connect Patient Support Services
Heron Therapeutics offers the Heron Connect patient support program to provide appropriate information and assistance to patients who have been prescribed Cinvanti or Sustol (Table).
Heron Connect Patient Assistance Program
To receive Cinvanti or Sustol free of cost, patients must:
- Be using Cinvanti or Sustol as prescribed
- Be uninsured or have limited drug coverage
- Have noncommercial insurance, but be determined as uninsured after first level of appeal is denied for the initial treatment
- Have an annual income equal to or less than 500% of the federal poverty level
- Be a resident of the United States or its territories
- Receive treatment in an outpatient setting.
Program eligibility is for 12 months, after which the patient will need to reapply for continued assistance.
Heron Commitment Program
Heron Therapeutics is dedicated to ensuring patients and providers have access to Cinvanti and/or Sustol. The Heron Commitment Program helps mitigate the economic burden of denials. To qualify, commercially insured patients with confirmed medication coverage before drug administration with claims denials must have met the following documented criteria:
- Prior authorization and verification of benefits meet all the payer criteria and/or policy requirements
- Submitted claim is denied by the commercial payer
- Claim is denied again after the first level of appeals process.
For more information about patient assistance options, call Heron Connect at 844-437-6611.
TABLE Heron Therapeutics Oncology Supportive Care Drugs
Cinvanti (aprepitant) injectable emulsion Indications
Report Broken Links
Have you encountered a problem with a URL (link) on this page not loading correctly or is displaying an error message?
Help us fix it! Report broken links here.