Boehringer Ingelheim Support Services
Boehringer Ingelheim offers the Gilotrif Patient Services program to provide appropriate information and assistance to patients taking Gilotrif (Table).
Gilotrif Patient Services
This program offers a Co-pay Assistance Program, Bridge Program, and Gilotrif Dose Exchange program. The BI Cares Patient Assistance Program is offered through the Boehringer Ingelheim Cares Foundation.
Co-pay Assistance Program
Patients may be eligible for the Co-pay Assistance Program if they are 18 years of age or older and have commercial insurance. Click here to enroll your patient.
Patients experiencing more than a 5-day payer approval delay may be eligible to receive a free 15-day supply of Gilotrif. Patients may be eligible if they:
- Have private/commercial insurance and are experiencing delays in coverage
- Have been prescribed Gilotrif for an FDA-approved indication.
Click here to enroll your patient.
Gilotrif Dose Exchange
This program covers up to 2 dose modifications for patients serviced through Accredo Specialty Pharmacy or Gilotrif Dispensing Network who have 9 or more tablets to exchange.
To learn more about the Gilotrif Dose Exchange program, call 844-569-2836.
BI Cares Patient Assistance Program
This program is offered through the Boehringer Ingelheim Cares Foundation and provides Boehringer Ingelheim medicines free of charge to uninsured and underinsured patients. Patients may be eligible for the BI Cares Patient Assistance Program if they:
- Are residents with a physical address within the United States or a US territory
- Have either no health coverage or not enough coverage to obtain Gilotrif
- Do not have access to alternate sources of coverage or funding for Gilotrif
- Meet household income guidelines established by BI Cares.
Click here to learn more or call 855-297-5904.